Home Gallery Forum Database Who's Where Cape George Cutters
Login Register

I regret:
Posted by: John Cole (Moderator)
Date: July 31, 2017 01:01PM

The Cape George Cutters page will not be available for much longer.

We have requested assistance from users to keep the page alive, serviceable and clear of any advertising or spam, but such assistance has been spotty and inadequate to match the annual costs of running the site.

The decider came today, when we were invited to renew the domain name. As our situation hosting this site is well into a four figure negative sum, we cannot increase this by the $200.00 required for the domain name renewal, notwithstanding the server costs and maintenance.

This is a shame: The site was original created by one of your own, who wishes to remain anonymous, and he supported this site for many years, but it seems that user who have subscribed, for which we thank them, are few and far between.

This was your on-line meeting place; I am sorry to say goodbye. The site may live for a couple more weeks, but the registration cancellation is now in the hand of the registrars, and I cannot say exactly when it will disappear. I will maintain all data, so that, should you find a new home, you can pick up old threads.

Thank you to all the people who donated, and VALETE!

Subject Views Written By Posted
  I regret: 79 John Cole 07/31/2017 01:01PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Home  |  Gallery  |  Forum  |  Database  |  Cape George Cutters
This website designed, hosted and maintained by Coledata, Inc.