Home Gallery Forum Database Who's Where Cape George Cutters
Login Register

Frequently Asked Questions
Posted by: admin (Moderator)
Date: December 19, 2006 07:07PM

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: How do I set up my profile A: Click on this link for detailed instructions. [www.capegeorgecutters.net]

Q: How can I post a message on the Cape George Forum? A: You must be a registered member in order to post a message.

Q: How do I register? A: Click on "Log In", and then click on "Not Registered?" Your account will become active once you verify your email address and once a moderator approves your registration.

Q: Can I get all postings sent to my email address? A: Yes. This can be determined when you set up your profile.

Q: Where can I post pictures? A: You have 2 choices: you can "attach" pictures to messages you post in the Forum; or you can post pictures in the Gallery [www.capegeorgecutters.net] but you must be looged in to do this.

Q: Is there be a database listing of boats and owners? A: Yes: [www.capegeorgecutters.net]

Q: How do I get my boat listed or details updated on the database? A: Go to your Control Center > Send a private message, and send a private message to John Cole, who will update the database. [www.capegeorgecutters.net]

PLACING IMAGES IN THE GALLERY: You must be logged in to accomplish this. Plese ensure that your boat's name is included in the file name, i.e. Seagull_galley1.jpg These files should be placed in the "Upload your pictures Here" section, and an administrator will allocate them to the correct vessel.

Enjoy the forum.

Subject Views Written By Posted
  Frequently Asked Questions 3120 admin 12/19/2006 07:07PM

This Thread has been closed
Home  |  Gallery  |  Forum  |  Database  |  Cape George Cutters
This website designed, hosted and maintained by Coledata, Inc.